SuperOneClick root may not work for this phone, some of the time. Here is another way to root this phone. This method is easy and can work on both Windows and Linux. I am providing the guide + rooting utility + drivers for the Windows specific method.
1. First step is to download the drivers from http://www.mediafire.com/?7grawtwnm0frcxw
2. Install the drivers.
3. Download the rooting utility http://www.mediafire.com/?kk4bfy226m68n8l
4. Extract the zip files in to a folder.
5. On your phone go to
Settings->Application->Development and check the “USB Debugging” option.
6. Connect the phone to your computer using a USB cable and wait for it to be detected. Now go to the folder in you created in your computer after extracting the zip file you downloaded from step 3.
7. Run the file “run.bat” by clicking on it. It should push superuser.apk on to your phone , root it and than reboot it.
Some times your phone will get stuck in a loop and will not reboot, if this happens, disconnect your phone and reboot it manually.
Superuser.apk may not get installed for various reason and the root will not stick or work, if this happens, disconnect your phone, reboot it and go to Android Market,download Superuser and install it on your phone. Now repeat step 7.
CREDIT: The method and script was developed by k0nane of Admire forums.