and marginal success with Android 2.3.5
SOC not only roots the device but it also installs SuperUser and Busybox on it.
The latest version is 2.3.3 and you can download it here
1. After download, extract the zip file into a folder.
2. Click and run the SuperOneClick.exe
3. You will be greeted with a window like this.
4. Now on your phone or tablet go to
and disable the “USB Debugging” option. If it is not checked, leave it as it is.
5. Connect the device to your computer using the data cable.
6. Now click “Root” in the SuperOneClick window.
7. When it says “Waiting for device”, go to
and turn on “USB Debugging”
8. It will now show you a bunch of lines in the window and root your device.
If rooting on your device doesnot stick or does not work, leave a comment and I will try to help you.
If it works, tell me by posting a comment so that other readers can thank you.
NOTE: You may have to disable your Anti Virus before you extract the SuperOneClick zip file and while rooting your phone or tablet or MID. It will not work with anti-virus running.
No related posts.