Steps to root LG Thrill 4G
1. If you have installed the LG Thrill 4G drivers on your computer already, uninstall them completely.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Download the Android drivers for LG Thrill from this link.
4. Install them on your computer.
5. Download the super one click from the link at the end of this post.
6. Run super one click as administrator on your computer.
7. On your phone go to Settings->Application->Development->USB Debugging and disable it, if it is enabled.
8. In super one click, on the extreme right hand side, in the “Exploit” dropdown, select Zergrush and press the [ROOT] button.
9. Super One Click should say “waiting for device”. Now connect your phone to the computer and go to settings->Application->Development->USB Debugging and enable it.
10. Super One Click will detect your phone and do a bunch of stuff and root your device.
11. Congratulations you have a rooted LG Thrill 4G.
No related posts.